Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
Job Description: We are looking for a seasoned Medical Assistant (MA) capable of performing various office and clinical duties to keep our primary care clinic running efficiently.
The MA will work directly with healthcare practice staff to perform on-site lab tests, maintain patient records, explain common medical procedures to patients and assist in basic examinations.
- Update and maintain all digital client records
- Perform CLIA waived lab tests such as Hemoglobin A1c, Urinalysis, Spirometry, and rapid flu tests
- Record patient information such as vital signs, weight and changes in medical history prior to each appointment, as well as updating medical information if needed.
- Draw blood for lab tests as needed
- Administer IV’s as needed
- Clean and prepare examination rooms prior to patient appointments
- Assist in maintaining the medical inventory and placing orders for new materials as needed
- Assist in the procedure room. (Mostly non-invasive interventional procedures.)
- Adhere to HIPAA confidentiality laws and regulations
- Other miscellaneous tasks
- RMA or CMA credentials, required
- Phlebotomy Certified, preferred
- IV Certified, preferred
- Technologically savvy
- 1-2 years of MA experience required
- Inventory management experience
- Basic Life Support (BLS) or Advanced Care Life Support (ACLS) preferred
About Prime Meridian Health Clinics
Prime Meridian Health Clinics is an integrative medicine group committed to providing a patient-centric healthcare experience through a subscription-based model. Prime Meridian combines the best of conventional medicine and holistic healthcare, including the use of certified pure therapeutic grade essential oils, with a focus on the patient and their specific needs. Prime Meridian Health Clinics is committed to significantly improving the patient-physician relationship by delivering and validating transparency, greater health outcomes, affordability, and satisfaction for both the patient and physician. To learn more about Prime Meridian Health Clinics, visit https://pmhclinics.com/.
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.