Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
Job Description: We are looking for a seasoned receptionist capable of performing various office duties to keep our primary care clinic running efficiently. This includes keeping patients happy through timely, precise, and positive service.
- Receive patients, directing them to the appropriate staff members
- Manage patient billing
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Approve and schedule appointments for patients
- Assist with clinic events
- Assist Medical Assistants and providers when appropriate
- Collect and distribute incoming mail
- Performs other responsibilities as directed
- 1-2 years of medical receptionist experience, preferred
- Fluent in English
- Able to converse in Spanish, preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, some college preferred
- Positive, happy attitude towards people and the public
- Able to work with others in a team environment
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task
About Prime Meridian Health Clinics
Prime Meridian Health Clinics is an integrative medicine group committed to providing a patient-centric healthcare experience through a subscription-based model. Prime Meridian combines the best of conventional medicine and holistic healthcare, including the use of certified pure therapeutic grade essential oils, with a focus on the patient and their specific needs. Prime Meridian Health Clinics is committed to significantly improving the patient-physician relationship by delivering and validating transparency, greater health outcomes, affordability, and satisfaction for both the patient and physician. To learn more about Prime Meridian Health Clinics, visit https://pmhclinics.com/.
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.