Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
Job Description:????????????Assists in developing and commercializing doTERRA diffuser and promotional merchandise. This includes the research and creation process, working with vendors and logistic partners and successfully executing on-time product launches for events and promotions.
- Assist in development and follow-up of branded merchandise, from ideation to production
- Innovate and expand the development and product offering of all merchandising goods
- Work with overseas teams and local vendors to source branded merchandise
- Lead collaboration meetings, facilitate cross-department communication throughout product development process
- Create and maintain project timelines and deadlines, coordinating manufacturing scheduling and logistics?
- Coordinate event marketplace planning and strategy?
- Develop and oversee marketing and promotional materials, both print and electronic?
- Prepare briefing and pitch materials?
- Conduct market research and create competitive analysis?
- Create, enrich, and route product SKUs?requests and artworks
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or design. Other significant experience also accepted.
- Experience overseeing the design and production of?merchandise?
- Detailed?and frequent?reporting?competency?
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time?
- Finger on trend pulses (apparel, athleisure, home goods, and health & wellness)
- Creative writing skills
- Proven organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Solid experience with Abode PDF, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Illustrator is a plus