Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
Performs a variety of testing and administrative duties such as SOP authoring and review to maintain a GMP compliance microbiology laboratory.
- Review all microbiology results and lab notebooks prior to data release
- Determine re-testing parameters and prepares Out of Specification reports
- Review lab SOPs and forms used for routine lab analysis to improve design where necessary and store in compliance with record-keeping requirements
- Monitor microbiology inventory supply
- Prepare orders for supplies, media, equipment, etc.
- Meet with vendors to obtain pricing as needed
- Help develop and validate new methods and equipment for testing
- Write Standard Operating Procedures and train employees in microbiology testing methods
- Conduct lab safety training
- Collect MSDS sheets for chemicals, media, reagents and bacterial controls
- Other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Microbiology.
- 2-3 + years progressively responsible work experience preferred.
- Knowledge of FDA regulations and compliance and experience with the preparation for and inspection by regulatory auditors
- Knowledge of microbial testing with regard to industrial testing methods, environmental testing and PET testing
- Knowledge of US food production regulations
- Organizational skills
- Project Management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Technical writing skills
- Knowledge of validation methods
- Knowledge of recordkeeping requirements
- Problem solving skills
- Proficient in MS Office programs
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
|Function:||Quality Control - MFG|
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.