Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
The NMD Content Coordinator will oversee marketing content creation for GAC, coordinate marketing content for all new market projects, and assist with other NMD initiatives as assigned.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- General Content Responsibilities
- Be the interdepartmental liaison for NMD content related projects
- Work with NMD management, member service, and regional teams to identify and prioritize marketing content for new markets
- Coordinate the process of content localization from the first step to the final product
- Review and map-out timelines for new market development content projects
- Work closely with the design team to finalize projects before online or print publishing
- Assist in the setup of social media accounts for new markets & GAC
- Assist with new market sku creation as needed
- Web Content Responsibilities
- Manage creation of all new market online based content including content and shopping sites
- Work with web team to create and maintain online content specific to GAC
- Manage creation and updates of new webpages as needed
- Upload imagery and input descriptions on the Virtual Office as needed
- Monitor the US site and localize for new markets & GAC as needed
- Test all product and promotional web pages prior to launch and work with appropriate departments to resolve issues
- Coordinate with IT and marketing teams to ensure all necessary components are in place to ensure a smooth launch
- Other Responsibilities
- Assist with other new market and GAC projects as assigned
- 1-3 years customer service or project management experience
- Strong understanding of existing doTERRA marketing content
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Proven organizational skills with the ability to coordinate small details
- Strong understanding of Microsoft programs, understanding of Adobe is a plus
- Friendly and able to work well with multiple corporate departments
- Excellent communicator
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.