Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
Partner with Wellness Advocate to build their business and to stay abreast of corporate affairs through hosting trainings and enhanced customer services.???
· Build relationships to encourage and motivate Silver and above Wellness Advocates
· Monitor Wellness Advocates’ sales and provide timely recognition of achievement or develop strategies to meet their goals.
· Identify Wellness Advocate’s needs and provide proactive care
?? Explain and help maximize the doTERRA’s compensation plan for Wellness Advocates
· Coordinate with internal departments for the Wellness Advocates’ success
· Develop training materials to support the North American Chinese Language Market
· Travel for corporate sponsored events and present to attendees
· Continuously look of ways to improve wellness Advocates’ experience with doTERRA.
· Ability to establish professional relationships and partner with Wellness Advocate.
· Outgoing and positive personality
· Ability to communicate effectively, respond to concerns, and strategically solve problems
· Familiarity with doTERRA’s compensation plan
· Proven ability to follow through on assignments and customer needs
· Experience with the direct sales industry and/or customer service preferred
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office such as PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
· Proficiency in SAP’s CRM and DataTrax required
· Commitment to work full-time preferred.
· Fluent in Mandarin and English.
· Ability to travel on occasion as needed.
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
|Function:||Sales and Marketing|
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.