Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
Job Description: doTERRA International, LLC is a multi-level marketing company seeking a Paralegal to assist our Latin America Corporate Counsel with a range of legal support and administration to keep up with its rapid domestic and international growth. We require a native Spanish Speaker for this position.
- Draft legal documents, including contracts and legal agreements
- Perform legal and factual research
- Litigation Support
- Identify relevant judicial decisions, statutes, legal articles, codes, and other pertinent material
- Organize, cross-check, analyze, and validate the information
- Prepare correspondence and check legal forms and documents for accuracy
- Verify federal and state administrative law compliance, including FDA and FTC regulations
- Review and monitor new and updated regulations
- Interact with clients
- Juris Doctorate, Bachelor’s degree, Associates degree or certificate program in paralegal studies, or other significant work experience
- 5 years applicable experience
- Native Spanish speaker required
- Background in a firm focused on business law preferred
- Thorough knowledge of contractual principles, legal terminology, and legal research including Westlaw
- Relevant computer knowledge and experience
- Proficient research, analytical, critical thinking, and writing skills
- Ability to effectively communicate, monitor information, plan and organize
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.