Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
Assists members with placement requests, educate employees and the field on all things placements, work with other departments to meet members’ needs, manage the exceptions process, assign orphans, and assist in compliance matters.
- Help members with all in-policy placement requests by processing their emails in a timely and professional manner
- Assist Account Management in expediting urgent requests submitted by leaders
- Provide members with creative solutions to concerns when requests cannot be processed within policy
- Educate members and Account Management on common structuring guidelines and placements policy
- Manage the exceptions process to allow members to submit out-of-policy requests that make good business sense and don’t cause harm to the parties involved
- Help all Orphans find a sponsor that will provide them the support that they need
- Resolve issues where a dispute arises concerning the correct placement of new members
- Provide regular training for Account Management, International, and the Call Center on aspects of placements pertinent to each respective department
- Coordinate with General Managers and International Directors to ensure all of their market’s placement needs are met
- Identify common misconceptions and mistakes around placements and implement creative methods for proactively addressing these issues
- Self-starter and an ability to follow through on projects is required
- Remain productive and on-task without direction; reliable
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and phone skills
- Highly organized and the ability to multitask
- Basic computer knowledge (Microsoft Word, e-mail, etc.)
- Knowledge of the Policy Manual and Compensation Plan
- Excellent writing skills in foreign language and English (Spanish is a plus!)
- Friendly and eager to help Wellness Advocates
- Ability to problem-solve and reason through difficult situations
- Team-oriented; able to work with others to complete difficult tasks
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.