Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
The doTERRA Product Marketing Team is seeking a writer/editor intern for a 4 month summer internship.
- Research and fact-checking
- Writing product information drafts
- Copy editing
- Exceptional writing, editing, and researching skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines under pressure.
- Capable of speaking up and asking clarifying questions.
- Proactive in securing accurate information from relevant team members.
- Responsible and accountable for projects, from beginning to end.
- Strong desire to learn and be a part of something special
- Optimistic, creative outlook
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- InDesign experience preferred
- Writing examples
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.