Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
**Swing Shift: 1:45pm-10:15pm
Participate in all oil product refinement to ensure the oil is ready for use in blending and/or the bottling lines.
· Performs operations such as Filtering, dehydration, separation, clarification and other necessary actions.
· Works through a list of work orders and the given priority established by the Refinement supervisor each day.
· Identify and setup the most efficient way to work on each work order. Including but not limited to, the organization and setup of the equipment to be used on each work order.
· Keep work area clean and organized to promote the most efficient setup and flow of materials
· Follows SOP’s and guidelines for each work order.
· Ensure documentation accuracy and timely completion of work orders.
· Discuss any suggestion for process improvements with the Refinement Supervisor and/or Team Lead.
· Make recommendations for additional equipment or equipment updates to the Refinement Supervisor and/or Team Lead.
· Inform Refinement Supervisor and/or Team lead of any broken or equipment that needs repair or replacing.
· Operate in compliance with company policies and standards.
· Complete additional tasks as needed from management.
· High School Diploma or GED preferred
· Ability to work well with others in a team environment
· Must be self-motivated, hardworking.
· Willingness to learn new procedures and processes for evaluating current conditions
· Detail oriented with an eye for accuracy
· For safety and other purposes, must be able to read, write, and communicate in English with other employees
· Must have basic math skills.
· Must be safety and quality conscious
· Able to be on time to work and returning from breaks
· Must be able to lift up to 351bs. repeatedly throughout the day
· Requires good eyesight, "with or without corrective lenses" Ability to read this with ease
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.