Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
The Production Line Worker is responsible for performing assigned work at doTERRA’s fulfillment center in Lindon, UT. These tasks include, but are not limited to kitting, packing, cleaning, moving or labeling finished product. This position performs instructed tasks to ensure high quality finished product for the end consumer.
- Maintains a safe, clean warehouse environment
- Assemble product into finished kits for customers
- Apply labels to finished good product
- Inspect finished goods product to guarantee highest quality products
- Participate in project improvement groups
- Work in unison with other team members at established pace
- Identify opportunities for improvement, present ideas and make recommendations to further business goals as outlined by leadership
- Support and be an example of the "One Team" mindset
- Be an ambassador of doTERRA culture at all times
- Entry-level experience in warehouse operations
- Basic computer/technology literacy to perform essential job functions
- Possesses a moderate understanding of general aspects of the job
- Works under the close direction of senior personnel/management
- Must be a team-player by being respectful, maintaining a positive attitude, accepting direction, encouraging success and helping other team members in the warehouse
- Must be safety and quality conscious
- Willingness to learn new procedures and processes; understands need for continuous process improvement and seeks out areas where improvements can be made
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
- This position operates in a manufacturing/production/warehouse environment that may include exposure to elevated noise levels and exposure to particles, fumes, scents, aromas, moving mechanical parts, elevated noise levels, and vibration
- Remain stationary for extended periods of time while operating a warehouse, manufacturing, computers or other office resources
- Ability to communicate effectively with others in a respectful manner
- To ensure the safe and efficient operation of company processes and resources, must have proficient communication skills including reading/writing and verbal communication with others without the help of a translator
- Ability to traverse varying distances, travel between different floors of the building, or remain stationary surfaces/environments that may be hot, cold, wet, uneven, elevated, or hard for extended periods of time
- Ability to detect and correct or report hazardous and potentially hazardous conditions
- The employee may also be required to locate, move, and manipulate objects that may require coordination between vision and dexterity, repetitive balancing, bending, stooping, climbing, reaching, twisting, holding, grasping, flexion, and rotation
- Lifting parts and tools weighing on average 20 pounds, occasionally weighing up to 80 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
|Function:||Warehouse - LFC|
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.