Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
** This shift is from 5:15am to 1:45pm
Responsible for performing production work at the doTERRA bottling facility. Assembles finished product. Inspects product to ensure high quality. Operates, tends, and cleans machines.
- Assist with production lines in facility
- Load and unload items from bottling and packaging machines
- Inspect finished good products to guarantee highest quality products possible
- Coordinating and performing housekeeping/rework functions
- Know quality standards and perform and document quality checks
- Perform required steps to complete size and product changeovers
- Evaluate current manufacturing to seek improvements
- Clean up work area and help others clean their areas if needed
- Perform other related duties as determined by management
- Must continuously follow all safety policies and procedures on the job
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- For safety purposes, must have communication skills including reading, writing and must be able to communicate to others as well as be able to receive communication from others
- Ability to be self-motivated and hard working
- Capable of finding work to do during any slow period of time
- Basic math skills
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment
- Must be safety and quality conscious
- Must be self-sufficient and have the ability to complete tasks in the absence of supervision
- Willingness to learn new procedures and processes for evaluating current conditions
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs. repeatedly throughout the day
- Attendance is an essential function of the job, being both on time as well as at work
- Requires good eyesight with or without corrective lenses
- For safety purposes must be able to speak and understand English
- Cell phones are not allowed on the production lines, as well as ear phones or ear buds
- cGMP guidelines do not allow jewelry such as necklaces, gauged earrings, earrings, fingernail polish, fake eyelashes, watches, wristbands, hoodies, hats, headbands or excessive make-up on the production lines
- The dress code includes, pants that are high enough where no undergarment is exposed, and go down to the ankle. Shirts that cover the shoulders, chest area and stomach are required.
- Skirts, shorts, dresses, sandals, open toed shoes and open backed shoes are not allowed in the warehouse or production areas
- Appropriate dress including lab coat, hairnets, faceguards, safety glasses, ear protection, and gloves may be required while on the production line
- Eating, chewing tobacco, chewing gum, cough lozenges, candy and drinks are not allowed in the production area
- Prescription medications which may compromise or impair alertness and judgment must be reported before work begins and may need permission from their doctor to work.
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.