Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
Responsible for providing production teams with adequate clean equipment, and ensuring that the manufacturing facility is clean and well-kept by supervising DoTERRA Industrial Sanitation employees, and coordinating cleaning efforts performed by contract cleaning companies.
- Managing and facilitating the Sanitation Program while identifying opportunities for improvement with regards to efficiency, quality and safety.
- Manage sanitation activities during the designated shift and provide clean equipment to production and minimize the down time waiting for clean parts and equipment.
- Training appropriate personnel on sanitation procedures.
- Tracking KPI "Key Performance Indicators" such as team efficiency, production downtime, and failed cleaning inspections. Assign actions to team members and develop processes focused on continual improvement.
- Keeping track of attendance and disciplinary actions as well as points issued to team members.
- Perform audits of cleaning inspections, safety requirements, and adherence to SOPs. Provide coaching and feedback as necessary.
- Keeping track of and reviewing Sanitation records and documents, for completion and accuracy.
- Working with other departments to improve existing processes, and create new processes as necessary.
- Maintain cleaning supplies and submit requests for orders when replacements or refills are needed.
- Two year experience in a large scale Sanitation environment.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Bi-lingual is a plus.
- Must be able to lift 30 to 50 Lbs.
- Must be self-motivated and hard working
- Ability to coordinate staff efforts to comply with company policy.
- Able to work in time sensitive situations while maintaining a high degree of accuracy and professionalism.
- Able to work well with others in a team environment.
- Must be safety and quality conscious.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn new procedures and processes for evaluating current conditions.
- Having knowledge of sanitation chemicals and how they work, is preferred.
- Must be able to Speak in English as well as read and write.
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.