Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
This position provides leadership and expertise in the kitting & assembly processes. This role will support the kitting & assembly leadership team in performing the functions required to meet the tasks of the area while considering and implementing improvement projects and process simplification. This position plans schedules, assigns work to individuals, and performs work alongside team members in the kitting area. To maintain order and continuity with the facility and the company, this position also implements policies and procedures, and reviews recommendations for improvements in production methods, equipment, operating procedures and working conditions. This position also will be required to perform activities outside of the kitting area like fulfillment area, warehouse area, over-label area, and returns area as needed to meet daily volume expectations.
- Ensure that goods are kitted to the appropriate specification, in the expected quantities, and routed to the appropriate recipient on time
- Alongside and under guidance from the Supervisor, ensure that department goals related to morale, safety, volume, cost, and quality standards are achieved
- Maintain proper documentation
- Maintain a clean, safe work environment
- Responsible to understand, monitor, and identify opportunities for process improvement by; providing data, reports, ideas, and recommendations
- Accept lead roles when asked and participate in project improvement groups
- Focus on reducing all wastes and unevenness in work processes including re-work
- Train, educate, support and align team members to the principles, practices, culture and philosophies of continuous process improvement
- Be an ambassador of doTERRA culture at all times
- Preferred industry experience across kitting/assembly operations
- Preferred prior experience with lean or process improvement implementation experience
- Demonstrates strong business vocabulary, grammar, and communication skills
- Willingness to learn new procedures and processes
- Ability to think creatively to understand complex business dynamics
- Ability to traverse varying distances and travel between different floor of the building
- Ability to detect and correct hazardous and potentially hazardous conditions
We understand not all applicants will have every skillset, please apply and we will help evaluate where your skillset may fit best in our team.
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
|Function:||Warehouse - LFC|
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.