Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
Job Title: Project Manager/Global Account Management Trainer
Department: Customer Experience/Member Protection
Reports to: Sr. Director, Member Protection (John Jensen)
At doTERRA, we’re always looking for opportunities to innovate and improve in every level of the company to further our impact in the world. This improvement comes largely through organizational excellence and the implementation of new initiatives. This position touches on both areas of improvement.
The project manager & analyst will be responsible for the implementation and evaluation of strategic initiatives that will impact the company’s Member Protection and Customer Experience efforts. They will promote data-driven decisions through historical data analysis and providing insights that drive further innovations.
Also, works with global Account Management teams to providing enhanced training, alignment, and mentorship.
- Track all department initiatives to ensure they are progressing as anticipated.
- Coordinate with internal and external resources to assign and follow up on projects, ensuring they remain in scope, schedule, and budget through completion.
- Monitor projects post-implementation to determine effectiveness in achieving any objectives outlined for the project.
- Provide regular updates on project status and changes.
- Analyze market data to identify additional opportunities for innovation.
- Help to guide and manage Global Leadership Services’ projects, trainings, and initiatives throughout all markets
- Schedule, create, and organize regular trainings for Account Management teams throughout doTERRA markets that encourage and motivate personal and professional development
- Strategize with Account Managers, Account Management Management, and market leadership to help them be more effective, efficient, and knowledgeable
- Assist with any other department needs as requested by the Senior Director of Member Protection.
- Consistently productive and on-task. Doesn’t need a lot of direction or instruction
- Organized and prepared to oversee several concurrent tasks and projects
- Ability to communicate effectively, respond to concerns, and strategically solve problems
- Excellent communicator
- Outgoing and positive personality
- Great analytical mind; Ability to analyze and glean meaningful insights from data
- Strong interpersonal skills; able to connect with people throughout the company
- High proficiency in Excel
- Strong attention to detail
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.