Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
Project Manager - Global Leadership Experience
Responsible for managing pilot projects and programs within the Leadership Strategy team. Will work with every internal team and market where projects will impact their leaders or customers. Initiate and encourage collaboration across all teams to bring proposals to support market goals. Will also be responsible for helping to create, manage, and maintain new initiatives and programs.
- Build relationships with corporate teams that encourage, motivate, and unify
- Project manage strategic initiatives to ensure great communication and timelines
- Bring competitive analysis to the strategy team
- Work with BI team to create and maintain reports that focus on measuring results to find what’s working and what levels impact key growth areas
- Daily contact with partners in the organization to ensure projects are on time.
- Create, organize, and maintain project sheets to manage key projects
- Work closely with the design team to finalize projects before they go to print
- Proactively identify opportunities for growth
- Manage project timelines and ensure all parties know their responsibilities and deadlines. Be pleasantly persistent to hit all deadlines
- Prepare communications and presentations to key stake holders on initiatives
- Escalate projects as needed before issues delay
- Think critically and pull the best ideas forward to be considered
- Work with leaders in all markets to understand needs
- Make sure projects and pilots are not disruptive and have WA partnership in designing
- Ability to communicate effectively, respond to concerns, and strategically solve problems
- Proven ability to follow through on assignments and program management needs
- Experience with the direct selling industry and customer service preferred
- Capable of leading and directing
- Able to collaborate well with professionals in various disciplines
- Full time hours with the possibility of some hours from home
- 3-7 years professional experience
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience using project management software (ie. Microsoft Project, Basecamp, Asana, etc.)
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to manage multiple, complex projects simultaneously, often with tight deadlines
- Excellent communicator and team player
- Must work well under pressure
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
|Function:||Sales and Marketing|
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.