Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
Job Title: Project Manager I (Corporate Tools and Events)
Department: Fulfillment & Core Operations, Ecommerce, and PMO
Supervisor: Mike Zellmer - Program Manager - Fulfillment & Core Operations
Position Type: Full time
Pay Range: DOE
Position Timing: Immediate
Description: Responsible for the planning, management (Drive) and completion (Closure) of Technical projects in the IT Fulfillment and eCommerce areas specifically focused on Corporate Tools and Corporate Events
- Always have an eye into the future while working on the present.
- Demonstrate highly-advanced PM Soft Skills (ex: Foresight, organization, leadership, communication, pragmatism, empathy)
- Technical oversight of corporate strategy projects.
- Drive technical projects: Global convention in relation to IT roles and responsibilities, and Corporate tool implementations.
- Continually ensure clear and timely communication among all stakeholder and involved parties
- Create an environment of extreme transparency.
- Plan ahead.
- Proactively assess and mitigate project risks
- Drive project requirements with various internal business units and external third party companies
- Write documentation including project objectives, implementation details, and process flow diagrams
- Proactively manage and set deliverable timelines and ensure projects are delivered in a timely manner
- Perform and coordinate software acceptance and regression testing
- Coordinate and manage release of software
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- 3-5 years in one of the following: event project management, system reporting implementations, customer reporting and dashboarding (tools) initiatives or related experience.
- Absolute integrity
- 5-7 years of experience in Project Management or business analysis.
- Must be technically minded AND business centric (In that order)
- Unparalleled ability to apply project management tenets in ANY situation or type of project.
- Thorough understanding of the Software development life cycle
- Strong understanding of Agile, Enhanced Waterfall, SCALE, MSF and other methodologies - Ability to apply "the appropriate methodologies" to any given situation.
- Strong background in process improvement and process documentation
- Strong people skills (communication, negotiation, leadership)
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Exceptional communications skills
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects and prioritize competing priorities
- Ability to be independent, lead a team and unify a team without reservation to any of these differing capacities.
- Bachelor’s degree
- DataTrax, Events management
- MLM structure and distributor interaction experience
- PM Tool experience: Workfront/Jira/ServiceNow/Halo experience
- MBA, PMP, Agile Certification (ACP or similar), or 5-7 years of experience preferred
- Distributor Tools, mobile experience helpful
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.