Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
Responsible for creating and maintaining project management templates for new products, locally sourced products and product changes in assigned categories. Personally monitor and follow-up on high priority projects for all markets. Work closely with cross functional teams including Operations, Marketing, QA, Reglatory, R&D, and other departments to ensure timelines are met. Help develop roles and responsibilities documents and SOP’s for product introductions and timelines.
- Responsible for on time delivery of all projects in assigned categories
- Help implement cross-functional project management using workfront
- Create and maintain project management templates
- Proactively manage and set deliverable timelines and SOPs
- Establish market time fences to ensure the timely receipt of all Business Cases and PLF’s
- Ensure critical path milestones are completed within the timeframe specified
- Work with cross functional groups to ensure departments are communicated with and kept on task
- Communicate with Product and Portfolio Managers to ensure project expectations are met
- Train Coordinators and cross functional team members on project management software, principles and tools
- Generate reports and dashboards used to monitor timelines
- Develop a method to show available resources and establish capacities to maintain a suitable workload
- Build, maintain and manage strong relationships with various departments throughout doTERRA
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Understanding of project management principles
- Experienced in managing cross-functional projects
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects and prioritize competing priorities
- Capacity to take charge and follow through
- Excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong organizational, planning and time management skills
- PLM, project management systems, basic computer and word processing skills necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field
- 4 + years’ experience in Project Management
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.