Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
doTERRA is looking for a PR Specialist to join its Corporate Communications team in Pleasant Grove. Corporate Communications is critical to sharing and shaping the company story among various publics, including the media, partners and cutomers. Our team helps shape and defend doTERRA's reputation through regular engagement with the media and rapid response crisis management. This role requires a team player who is willing to roll up his or her sleeves to get the job done.
This role will be responsible for supporting doTERRA's day-to-day corporate communications, including everything from managing proactive and reactive media relations, drafting written communications and messaging on hot topics, to monitoring trends and working closely with teams across the company to alert and plan around timely topics relevant to the brand. The PR Specialist will report to the Director of Public Relations.
- Assist in building the doTERRA brand through strategic community initiatives and projects within the state, across key regions of the United States and internationally, when needed
- Assist in developing content for company newsroom and social media channels
- Assist in developing news releases under direction of the Corporation Communications Content Manager
- Assist in daily, weekly and monthly reporting of company earned media and social media activity
- Work with media on an ongoing basis distributing company news, pitching story ideas and coordinating product reviews/features
- Identify opportunities to share company story and increase exposure for doTERRA, Healing Hands Foundation and other corporate initiatives
- Coordinate PR and social media activities with Marketing, Design and Video Production when needed
- Execute processes for receiving, vetting, and fulfilling corporate donation requests
- Support corporate partnerships as needed
- Coordinate and track gift basket assembly and in-kind product donations as needed
- Perform other responsibilities as directed
- Strong interest in corporate partnerships and public relations
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills
- Time management, organizational skills and attention to detail while working across multiple projects
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Proven trustworthy character
- Consistent professional and discreet demeanor
- Self-starter and results driven
- Highly collaborative, works well on a team and displays initiative
- Ability to work under pressure and be accountable and flexible
- Previous PR internship and/or 1-2 years experience preferred
- Two-year or 4-year College degree in PR, communications, English, journalism or related field preferred
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.