Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
This is a hands-on technical leadership role. This position will design and deliver complex quality engineering automation frameworks, tools and other solutions for software development and deployment initiatives to ensure the systems meet velocity and quality expectations. S/he will also provide subject matter expertise and direction to internal stakeholders to ensure best practices and enterprise standards are utilized and implemented throughout the automation effort.
· Determines range and depth of activities required for developing or customizing complex test automation frameworks, researching and onboarding automation tools for IT.
· Develops and implements metrics to measure automation effectiveness in project/release work.
· Identifies and directs the implementation of test automation related improvements that positively impact software delivery across the enterprise.
· Trains QA teams to implement expanded automation coverage by adding automated environment validation, smoke and functional test scripts to CI/CD pipeline.
· Leads the design and implementation of enterprise test automation frameworks, methodology and tool integration for all teams.
· Provides automation expertise, training and coaching to team members.
· Provides training to the end users on the available automation solutions, tools and methodology.
· Be familiar with various automated tests tools for both front end and back end testing.
· Investigate test failures and help find root causes.
· Technical Master’s Degree preferred (Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, etc.)
· 8+ years working experience with extensive involvement in QA Automation Testing
· One or more core programming languages: Java, C#, PHP.
· Object-oriented programming design and principles.
· Testing web applications and RESTful APIs.
· Relational database design and testing against SQL Server.
· Agile SDLC and proved experience coaching others through common automation testing challenges
· Thorough understanding of Agile/Scrum development, DevOps and CI/CD
· Data management Testing (SQL, XML, JSON, JPA)
· Solid understanding of Automated Testing using Selenium, Appium, Katlan Studios,
· Continuous Integration and Delivery
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.