Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
This position completes all documentation services for manufacturing and quality systems, including change control, technical writing, maintenance of records, and compliance with GMP documentation practices.
- Reviews/ Edits, and files the company's standard operating procedures.
- Reviews/Edits, controls, and files the company’s forms.
- Controls and files all master manufacturing records.
- Controls, routes, and file deviations, material review board documents (MRB's).
- Controls, routes, and files label revision approvals.
- Controls and files raw material and finished product specifications.
- Responsible for routing documents and change control forms for approval.
- Responsible for updating standard operating procedures in the warehouse and corporate facilities and ensuring that only current revisions of SOP's are available for viewing.
- Responsible for updating and maintaining the following logs: MDA's; MRB's, OOS's; SCN's, CAPXs.
- Responsible for maintaining supplier and internal audit report files.
- Responsible for sending out and maintaining supplier questionnaire files.
- Responsible for tracking due dates and extensions for CAPA reports and filing the completed reports.
- Maintains and updates other controlled documents as assigned.
- Maintains archived records and the document library.
- Trains document users on document control practices.
- Associates or BA/BS degree preferred.
- Must have 5-7 years document control experience in a regulated environment e.g. dietary supplements, pharmaceuticals, blood products, juice or medical device.
- Must be extremely detail-oriented.
- Must be able to work well with others especially when editing or revising their work products.
- Must be willing to perform repetitious tasks such as updating forms, filing logs, copying and scanning documents.
- Possess excellent computer (MS office: word; excel; access; outlook), writing, and editing skills.
- Must be willing and able to spend 6-8 hours per day standing and filing and/or sitting and performing computer-based tasks such as scanning, logging, and editing.
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.