Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
Performs inspections, sampling, and auditing. Receives and releases labeling, materials, and completes record reviews.
- Performs incoming AQL inspection on raw materials/finished goods/components according to written standard operating procedures, work instructions, and specifications in receiving.
- Material and product inspections and releases; document review and approval, pulling of samples, reporting of non- conformances, monitoring facility GMP compliance.
- Responsible for pulling and submitting a representative sample for at least identity and microbial testing.
- Approves and releases incoming raw materials/finished goods and components.
- Verifies and performs checks on cleaning processes as established in procedures pertaining to operation areas before, during and after production.
- Performs batch record review and approval as outlined to product specifications.
- Performs, monitors and documents first-article inspections and in-process checks in Product Refinement, Pre-weigh and Blending Rooms within operation areas.
- Responsible for pulling in-process and finished good samples for QC testing to verify purity, identity, and conformance to product specifications.
- Responsible for performing AQL inspection on the finished product.
- Responsible for reviewing and releasing the finished product for shipping.
- Responsible for label control; process for received and released labels from quarantine are followed.
- Reports any deviations, product, or in-process issues to Quality management.
- Works with and supports Operation functions that involve Quality.
- Complies with and enforces FDA, cGMP and other requirements.
- Quality control experience required
- Knowledge and experience with applicable FDA regulation and cGMP requirements required
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Attention to detail and organization of tasks and workloads
- Excellent communication skills in writing, listening and responding with feedback
- Long periods of standing, bending, and repeated lifting (2-5 lbs)
- Moderate noise level (<75db)
- Manufacturing environment (clean rooms and warehouse)
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.