Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
The purpose of this position is to follow through with the quality inspection and disposition process of received contract manufactured finished goods.
Detailed Job Responsibilities:
- Performs AQL inspections on third party manufactured finished goods.
- Pulling quality samples for retention and lab testing.
- Submitting samples to internal QC lab for various analysis testing
- Track, manage, and resolve nonconformances for disposition of finished goods
- Investigate/create/route deviations, and CAPAs in response to nonconformances.
- Reports any nonconformances to QA supervisor
- Coordinate with other various departments regarding quality projects, investigations, and inquiries.
- Coordinates with third party manufacturers to resolve nonconformances and inquires
- Audits various quality documents such as batch records, COAs, and specifications
- Help improve and coordinate methods, quality controls, processes, and documents within the facility
- Clean work areas on a regular basis and keep records within the cleaning log
Skills and Job Qualifications:
- 2+ years of QA Tech 1 or equivalent experience in nutraceuticals, food, device, or drug facility.
- 1+ years’ experience with AQL inspections in nutraceuticals, food, device, or drug facility.
- Familiarity with applicable ISO, NSF, FDA regulation and cGMP
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Familiarity with various quality documents such as SOPs, specifications, and COAs
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational abilities.
- Familiarity with MS based programs such as outlook, word and excel
- Ability to prioritize workload and work with minimal supervision
- Long periods of standing, bending, and repeated lifting (35-55 lbs)
- Moderate noise level (<75db)
- Manufacturing and warehouse environment
- Opportunities to travel
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
|Function:||Quality Assurance - MFG|
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.