Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
Responsible to help create, track, train on and close CAPAs, investigations, and process adjustments. Help prepare various non-conforming and CAPA reports. Tracks audit findings. Complies with regulatory requirements. Assists with SOPs and forms as needed. Serves as back up to Non-Conformances and Internal Audits as needed.
- Manages day to day activities regarding creation and tracking of CAPAs
- Maintains CAPA tracking reports
- Assists in tracking of CAPAs and audit findings
- Works with Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Regulatory Affairs, Research & Development, Engineering, Manufacturing, Warehouse, Logistics, Vendor Management, and Planning to ensure that CAPAs and investigations are processed quickly
- Prepares weekly and monthly summary reports
- Works closely with contract manufacturing suppliers, inventory, finance/ treasury, and vendor managers to ensure timely closure of open investigations and CAPAs.
- Complies with FDA, cGMP, NHP and other requirements, enforces adherence to requirements and performs regular training for QA techs to maintain continuous improvement focus.
- Assists with investigations as needed
- Assists with the development of procedures and forms
- Serves as back up to Non-Conformances and Internal Audits as needed
- Associates or BA/BS degree preferred.
- Must have 2+ years QA experience in a regulated environment e.g., dietary supplement, pharmaceutical, blood products, juice, or medical device.
- Must be extremely detail oriented.
- Must be able to work well with others especially when editing or revising their work products.
- Must be willing to perform repetitious tasks such as updating forms, filing logs, copying, and scanning documents.
- Possess excellent computer (MS office: word; excel; access; outlook), writing and editing skills.
- Must be willing and able to spend 6-8 hours per day standing and filing and/or sitting and performing computer-based tasks such as scanning, logging, and editing.
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
|Function:||Quality Assurance - MFG|
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.