Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
Performs inspections, sampling, auditing, and documentation reviews to ensure compliance with quality standards. Coordinates with manufacturing personnel for best practices; communicates non-conforming circumstances to Quality Managers for dispositions; assists in making corrective measures.
- Responsible for submitting samples for at least identity and microbial testing.
- Performs batch record review and approval as outlined to product specification.
- Responsible for performing AQL inspection on finished product.
- Responsible for reviewing and releasing finished product.
- Reports deviations, product, and in-process issues to Quality management.
- Works with and supports Operation functions which involve Quality.
- Undergoing bachelor’s degree in Science and related field.
- Attention to detail and organization of tasks and workloads.
- Excellent communication skills in writing, listening, and responding with feedback.
- Strong organizational abilities.
- Capable of prioritizing tasks to meet goals.
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.