Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
Performs a variety of analytical/physical testing and administrative duties such as SOP authoring and review to maintain a GMP compliant analytical laboratory.
- Responsible for the production of lab samples and product testing (performance, stability, analytical, etc.).
- Perform chemical and physical analyses on raw materials and finished products using standard analytical instrumentation such as FTIR, GC, HPLC and ICP.
- Interpret test results and peer review of others work performed
- Review all results and lab notebooks prior to data release
- Perform routine standardization and maintenance of lab equipment
- Determine re-testing parameters and prepares Out of Specification reports
- Review lab SOPs and forms used for routine lab analysis to improve design where necessary and store in compliance with record keeping requirements
- Monitor analytical laboratory inventory supply
- Prepare orders for supplies, media, equipment, etc.
- Meet with vendors to obtain pricing as needed
- Help develop and validate new methods and equipment for testing
- Write Standard Operating Procedures and train employees on testing methods
- Conduct lab safety training
- Collect SDS sheets for chemicals and reagents
- Other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or related field
- 1+ years progressively responsible work experience in a chemistry related field preferred.
- Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of FDA regulations and compliance and experience with the preparation for and inspection by regulatory auditors
- Knowledge of common analytical/physical testing techniques with regard to validation process and required regulations
- Organizational skills
- Project Management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Technical writing skills
- Knowledge of validation methods
- Knowledge of recordkeeping requirements
- Problem solving skills
- Proficient in MS Office programs
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.