Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
Performs a variety of analytical/physical testing and administrative duties such as SOP authoring and review to maintain a GMP compliant analytical laboratory.
- Responsible for the analytical processing of lab samples and product testing (performance, stability, analytical, etc.).
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analyses on raw materials and finished products using the standard analytical instrumentations such as ICPMS, HPLC, GCMS and GCFID (instruments in training)
- Perform all other physical analyses on raw materials and finished products using the FTIR, Density Meter, Polarimeter and Refractometer etc.
- Interpret the chemical and physical test results and peer review of others work performed
- Review results and lab notebooks prior to data release
- Help develop and validate new methods and equipment for testing
- Train on ICPMS, sample prepping and all maintenance needed of the instruments to maintain flow of product release.
- Perform routine maintenance and optimization of analytical instrumentation. Troubleshooting ICPMS issues and re-evaluate maintenance needs based on sample volume in the lab, by supervisor approval.
- Determine re-testing parameters and preparation of analytical reports
- Review lab SOPs and forms used for routine lab analysis to improve design where necessary and store in compliance with record keeping requirements
- Conduct lab safety training.
- Write Standard Operating Procedures and train employees on testing methods
- Monitor analytical laboratory inventory supply
- Prepare orders for supplies, media, equipment, etc.
- Meet with vendors to obtain pricing as needed
- Collect SDS sheets for chemicals and reagents
- Other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry
- And/or 3 to 5 + years progressively responsible work experience in a chemistry related field preferred.
- Prior history of using standard GC and GCMS libraries such as NIST and/or others
- Knowledge of FDA regulations and compliance and experience with the preparation for and inspection by regulatory auditors
- Detailed understanding of GMP and GLP processes
- Knowledge of common analytical/physical testing techniques with regard to validation process and required regulations
- Organizational skills
- Project Management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Technical writing skills
- Knowledge of validation methods
- Knowledge of recordkeeping requirements
- Problem solving skills
- Proficient in MS Office programs
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.