Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
Job Description: Performs inspections, sampling, auditing, and documentation reviews to ensure compliance with quality standards. Develops quality procedures and coordinates with manufacturing personnel for best practices; communicates non-conforming circumstances to Quality Supervisor for dispositions; assists in making corrective measures. Assist in non-conformance investigations.
- Performs incoming AQL inspection on raw materials/finished goods/labels/ components according to written standard operating procedures, work instructions and specifications.
- Verifies and performs checks on cleaning processes as established in procedures pertaining to operation area before, during and after production. Complete associated logs.
- Performs batch record review and approval as outlined to product specification.
- Performs, monitors and documents 1st article inspection and in-process checks in filling rooms in operation area.
- Verifies calibration and verifications on equipment logs in operation area.
- Reports reworks, deviations, product, and in-process issues to Quality management.
- Works closely with manufacturing supervisors and leads to ensure collaborative problem solving as issues arise.
- Complies with FDA, cGMP, NHP and other requirements, enforces adherence to requirements and performs regular trainings for QA techs and production team leads to maintain continuous improvement focus.
- Assists with complaint and CAPA investigations.
- Assists with review and evaluation of process and equipment verifications and validations.
- Assists with the development of procedures and forms.
- Serves as back up to QA supervisor and QA techs as needed.
- High School Diploma or GED required. Associated degree in biological sciences preferred or equivalent experience with college level biological science coursework
- Two year's acceptable performance as QA Technician II or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years management/supervisory experience required
- 2-5 years of QA Tech experience in a food juice, dietary supplement, device or drug facility
- Knowledge and experience with applicable FDA regulation and cGMP requirements required.
- Attention to detail and organization of tasks and workloads. Must be able to identify small defects,
- Excellent communication skills in writing, listening, and responding with feedback within quality and production. Must be good at negotiation and conflict resolution.
- Strong organizational abilities.
- Bilingual Spanish and English preferred.
- Basic computer skills; data entry, Microsoft Office suite required.
- Long periods of standing, bending, and repeated lifting (35-45 lbs)
- Must be able to handle moderate noise level (<75db)
- Must be able to work in manufacturing environments (clean rooms and warehouse)
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.