Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
This position operates powered industrial trucks such as: forklifts, turret trucks, order pickers, ride-on pallet jacks and scissor lifts. Duties include receiving products from various vendors and validating accuracy of goods against documentation, conducting RF transactions and unloading of trucks. This position has both Day and Swing Shifts available.
- Unload multiple trucks daily using various types of equipment.
- Ensure that goods received are accurate to the packing slip detail.
- Restack boxes based off of system requirements
- Conduct system transactions using RF barcode scanners
- Work with our Quality team through the inspection process
- Maintain a clean, safe warehouse environment
- Participate in project improvement groups
- Be an ambassador of doTERRA culture at all times
- Crosstrain in other areas of the warehouse
- Prior experience safely operating forklifts within the last two years
- Extreme attention to detail is a must
- Strong math skills and organization skills
- Experience with warehouse management software systems
- Industry experience in bulk receiving is a plus
- Familiarity with labeling and receiving dangerous goods is a plus
- Preferred prior experience with lean or process improvement implementation experience
- Must be self-sufficient and have the ability to complete tasks in the absence of supervision
- Willingness to learn new procedures and processes
- Ability to think creatively to understand complex business dynamics
- Ability to work on your feet for the majority of your shift
- Ability to detect and correct hazardous and potentially hazardous conditions
- Must be able to lift up to 30lbs repeatedly throughout the day
- Able to work at heights of 25 feet via warehouse equipment
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
|Function:||Warehouse - LFC|
|Shift:||Variable Shift Work|
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.