Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
A Regional Product Coordinator is responsible for all aspects of delivering international products to a market. They are assigned to a specific market or group of markets. They work closely with Regional Product Development Managers and the markets to maintain a 3-year product launch calendar for those markets. They are a key communication link between the markets and the other departments at the corporate office. Coordinators personally route all labels for creation and edits for the various markets. Through project management principles, they follow up to ensure that products launch on time.
- Maintain an OTG document that contains all pertinent information for all products being launched or changed in each of their assigned markets
- Work with the Regional Product Development Manager to ensure that all projects have a timeline which is shared with all departments, and executed against
- Conduct regular cross-functional collaboration meetings for each market to ensure that timing, cadence, and priorities are aligned across departments
- Begin the process of creating or editing all labels for assigned markets using Proof HQ
- Communicate any delays to the appropriate departments/markets
- Manage Workfront timelines as assigned for International Product launches
- Other market-specific duties, as assigned.
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to take charge and follow-through
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Associates Degree or 2 years experience in a related job
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.