Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
In this internship you will assist the Reporting and Analytics team in providing internal reporting and analysis to various departments and markets of doTERRA by using Tableau and other analytics tools.
- Support the Reporting and Analytics team in carrying out analyses on various projects
- Build and maintain reports used by corporate leadership
- Act as the bridge between I.T. and the end user to ensure that the vision of all parties involved are aligned
- Assist with other ad hoc tasks as needed
- Undergraduate emphasis in Information Systems, Business, Statistics, or related field preferred
- Experience in Tableau, Tableau Prep, Alteryx, and SQL a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent analytical skills
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize
- Works well in a team environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills for coordinating with various teams and departments
- Excellent time management
- Passion and aptitude for quickly learning new technical skills
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.