Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
Responsible for facilitating the Sanitation Program as well as oversee the Sanitation Teams. Ensure that the Manufacturing Facility is clean and well-kept by acting as a liaison with companies contracted for facility maintenance and ensuring that company cleaning supplies are stocked and in good working condition.
- Supervise and facilitate the Sanitation Program
- Act as a liaison between cleaning companies, as well as other maintenance and cleaning supply companies contracted with doTERRA
- Supervises the cleaning that is completed each day
- Maintain cleaning supplies and submit orders when replacements or refills are needed
- Training of all appropriate personnel on sanitation procedures
- Keeping all Sanitation records and documents as well as reviewing the same for completeness and accuracy
- Keep chemical inventory, order and communicate issues with vendors
- Coordinate all cleaning checklists with vendors
- Oversee quarterly Trainings with vendors
- Communicate extra and requested cleaning tasks with vendors and follow-up for completion
- Keep track of production issues related to vendor cleaning, communicate issues, follow-up with vendor and production to ensure issues have been completed.
- Work with engineering dept. to create, modify and understand SOPs for all cleaning purposes.
- 2 years of experience in sanitation preferred
- Chemical Experience Required
- Understanding of cleaning chemicals especially Eco lab is preferred
- High School Diploma or GED
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bi-lingual ability a plus
- Ability to be self-motivated and hard working
- Ability to coordinate staff efforts to comply with company policy
- Ability to work in time sensitive situations while maintaining a high degree of accuracy and professionalism
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment
- Must be safety and quality conscious
- Must be self-sufficient and have the ability to complete tasks in the absence of supervision
- Willingness to learn new procedures and processes for evaluating current conditions
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online