Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
Clean and inspect equipment used in the blending and bottling of essential oils
- Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision and as a member of a team.
- Strong work ethic, detail oriented. Willingness to do whatever is necessary to get the job done.
- Willing and able to work in wet and oily area. Will be working around strong smells and in small spaces.
- Occasionally uses a respirator.
- Physically able to be on your feet the entire shift and perform all tasks which include walking, bending, twisting, reaching, pulling, pushing, kneeling, climbing, crouching and lifting.
- Able to lift 35 lbs.
- Attendance and punctuality imperative, reliable transportation
- Perform all work in accordance with company standards and established safety procedures.
- Following established GMP's and wear proper PPE when needed.
- Keep your area clean at all times, keep tools picked up.
- The ability to follow SOP steps, to complete the task of keeping totes and utensils clean
- Education and work history that demonstrates work ethic and responsibility.
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.