Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
Lead a Team that Cleans, maintains, and inspects equipment used in the blending and refinement and bottling of essential oils.
- 2 years of sanitation experience: In a food, supplement or pharmaceutical manufacturing environment, where CGMP is practiced.
- Understanding of Sanitation: Needs to understand Sanitation processes, both CIP and COP.
- Basic understanding of cleaning chemicals: Have a good knowledge of different cleaning chemicals how to use them properly.
- Ability to read gauges, dials, or other indicators: Needs to be able to read and understand multiple indicators to make sure the cleaning equipment is functioning properly, and be able to document the processes.
- Good written and oral communication skills: For safety purposes you must be able to speak and understand English. Must be able to communicate with the team properly and write legible so that others can read and understand your writing.
- Understanding of standard good documentation practices: Knowledge and understanding of different sanitation and cleaning, processes, and the safety practices with different chemicals.
- Ability to lead and work well with a team: Needs to be able to lead small to medium groups of people and complete multiple tasks on time. Needs to be able to delegate, small tasks related to Sanitation needs, including using a clean-in-place systems and then have good follow up.
- Self-Motivated: Able to lead and work with Minimum levels of supervision and complete tasks correctly and in a timely manner.
- Attention to detail: Able to pay close attention to specific detailed items while completing tasks and making sure no problems occur while the process is being completed.
- Problem solving, ability to analyze issues to determine the root cause of the problems, and then figure out the best solutions to fix it. Needs to work well with maintenance to make sure problems are being corrected properly.
- Education and work history that demonstrates an environment of cleanliness and sanitation.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Bi-lingual ability is a plus.
- Ability to be self-motivated and hard working.
- Ability to coordinate staff efforts to comply with company policy.
- Ability to work in time sensitive situations while maintaining a high degree of accuracy and professionalism.
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment.
- Must be safety and quality conscious.
- Must be self-sufficient and have the ability to complete tasks in the absence of supervision
- Willingness to learn new procedures and processes for evaluating current conditions
- Have a working knowledge of sanitation chemicals and equipment and how they work, is preferred.
- Must have good Attendance.
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.