Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
The SAP CRM Support Analyst is responsible for the first-line support of doTERRA's various internal order management (OM) and customer relationship management (CRM) systems.
- Evaluate and appropriately respond to customer reported problems to determine the affected service area, and identify who to involve for problem resolution.
- Proactively work with various departments and business subject matter experts to provide prompt front-line support for the CRM and OM systems
- Gather details and documentation related to CRM/OM defects and issues
- Execute test plans for functional unit tests, regression tests and system integration tests.
- Provide clear and timely status updates to all stakeholders and involved parties on defects and issues being addressed
- Analyze, assess and mitigate project risks
- Prepare ad hoc reports as requested by business areas.
- Responsible for continued personal growth in the areas of technology, business knowledge, and doTERRA policies and procedures.
- Must be available to work nights and weekends, and perform on-call support as scheduled and as needed.
- Other responsibilties as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- Strong knowledge of CRM-related business and implementation processes (i.e. Call Center, Retail Store, etc.)
- Knowledge of doTERRA's CRM and OM systems preferred
- Strong understanding of system integrations
- Strong conceptual, analytical, problem-solving, troubleshooting and resolution skills
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Good decision-making skills
- Proven technical documentation skills.
- Ability to manage multiple complex tasks and prioritize competing projects
- Detail oriented and possess strong problem solving skills, with ability to analyze a situation for potential future problems
- Demonstrate a high level of communication skills, verbal and written
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.