Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
The Senior SAP Developer will perform complex analysis and programming, design, testing, and debugging work related to the implementation, enhancement, integration, upgrade and support of doTERRA’s SAP systems. This position understands the business context of requirements to develop solutions accordingly. This role is part of doTERRA’s Information Technology (IT) team but will require frequent interaction with business team members, vendors and third party service providers.
The ideal candidate will be a strong team contributor, will be eager to learn, be relentless in developing their craft as a software professional, will seek other’s experience, and will find great satisfaction in the patient pursuit of excellence. doTERRA is an ambitious and growing international company that will provide challenge and reward for years to come.
- Define, document, design, code, test and deploy workflows, reports, integrations, customizations, enhancements, and forms primarily using ABAP and other SAP specific tools such as IDocs, BAPIs, RFCs, CDS Views, PI/PO, BADI, SOLMAN, Fiori, Personas, FPM Web Dynpro, BDC and LSMW.
- Provide support to existing SAP implementation and develop incremental enhancements to existing functionality.
- Help establish standards for documenting, testing and releasing code and then ensure those standards are met on an ongoing basis.
- The primary responsibility of the Senior SAP ABAP Developer is to ensure quality within SAP specific domain (S4 HANA, CRM)
- Collaborate with the other IT resources and business resources to develop specifications for system enhancements for continuous functional improvement.
- Works under the guidance of SAP Architect while building complex objects, which involves integration to external systems.
- Document test plans and complete unit testing of developed objects.
- Level 3 support (drives resolution when an issue is isolated to their domain).
- Works closely with QA/Business resources to support system and integration testing.
- Responsible for performance tuning of objects and systems utilizing best practices.
- Responsible for root cause analysis and providing solutions for production and development issues.
- Develop and maintain appropriate documentation for architecture, design, implementation, and testing activities.
- Build, develop, and grow business relationships with end users, IT team members and partners.
- Provide regular communication to management on work assignment issues and status.
- Bachelor is Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Systems Analysis, or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Exposure to the broad set of SAP solutions including ECC, S4 HANA, SAP PO, Fiori, CRM, e-commerce integration, SAP Gateway.
- Minimum 5-7 years of direct work experience with the SAP development tool set with HANA experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies to solving business problems.
- Experience in MLM/direct selling preferred.
- Must be able to meet deadlines of a dynamic, growing business.
- Experience delivering projects with Agile Methodology
- Experience with SAP S4 HANA Environment.
- SAP Certification preferred.