Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
Job Description: The SAP Order Management Support Analyst is responsible for day-to-day SAP Sales & Distribution (SD) and Order Management (OM) support activities. This position will be required to help maintain the doTERRA SAP SD module and DOM application, identify and recommend process improvements, test and implement new enhancements and existing functionality, document functional requirements, create functional design specification/configuration documents, and test cases, perform functional unit and integration tests, and provide SAP SD module and DOM configuration support. This position will work closely with business subject matter experts as well as others within IT to align business requirements and needs with application solutions and services.
- Provide SAP functional expertise for all order-to-cash and shipping processes, including: customer, material, and pricing master data, sales orders, returns, credit memos, debit memos, STO, deliveries, and billings
- Create and implement test cases to ensure successful deployment of new enhancements
- Interact with third party service providers to ensure alignment on current and future integrations for sustaining the smooth flow of orders to the customers
- Facilitate business process and master data redesign ensuring alignment with SAP best practices
- Create and maintain functional specifications for enhancements, interfaces, forms, and reports to support OTC business requirements and/or legacy applications
- Train business super-users and participate in knowledge sharing
- Assist team members and customers with problem-solving related to software application performance and usage
- Provide SAP SD support to ensure business operations are not interrupted or delayed
- Collaborate with business users to determine and implement new critical system functionality
- DOM configuration and support
- Bachelors and/or Master’s Degree in IT-related field, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a professional environment with an Enterprise SD platform (SAP S/4 HANA or ECC/SD experience preferred).
- Demonstrated technical ability and determination to meet company objectives.
- Excellent knowledge of SD-related business and implementation processes
- Strong understanding of system integrations
- Experience with at least 1 full life-cycle enterprise-level SD implementation projects
- Ability to manage multiple IT projects in parallel.
- Strong functional, communication and organization skills, with a proven ability to effectively meet deadlines and milestones as well as provide timely updates
- Deep functional knowledge of data, processes, and integration points with SD and other SAP modules, SAP and industry standard best practices.
- Ability to ensure strong alignment between the business requirements/needs and the application solutions/services
- Experience working with third-party tools such as OneSource and Paymetric
- Ability to work closely and effectively with super-users and end-users
- Ability to foster teamwork in a fast paced project environment
- Detail-oriented with strong problem-solving skills, and ability to analyze a situation for potential future problems.
- Able to meet the development demands of a dynamic, growing company
- DOM experience preferred
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.