Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
The SDET I role is focused on developing and maintaining automated test scenarios for validating solutions within doTERRA. Our team serves an integral role throughout our project lifecycle, the core functions being: Design, automate, and execute test plans, scripts, create test data, testing of new and modified functionality, support of user acceptance testing, regression testing, and deployment preparation and execution. The successful candidate will also participate in development of new automation testing systems and procedures.
- Must be able to perform as an individual contributor in the testing phase and/or ongoing support of software implementations
- Review functional specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables.
- Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements
- Design, build and execute automated tests to validate Web applications using various automated tools as needed.
- Create manual and automated test plans
- Analyze business requirements and define Automation Test Scope.
- Identify regression testing needs and create and maintain an Automated Regression Suite.
- Update and Maintain automated test scenarios based on new changes.
- Work with the QA and functional/development teams to create test data sets which fully exercise data validation and end-to-end system functionality
- Properly judge test outcomes to determine pass/fail status. Identify and track defects as test failures occur, narrowing the root cause to enable efficient investigation.
- Participate in QA and cross-team process improvement initiatives
- Collect and analyze large amounts of data acquired during automation testing
- Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to management.
- Assist with executing non-functional testing in terms of performance, reliability, stability and compatibility with other systems.
- Work with the end users, technical team, and functional team to define and implement best practice QA processes, practices, and toolsets across the department.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science, Software Engineering or a combination of equivalent education and experience.
- Minimum 1 year of hands on automation testing experience.
- Experience in automation test case development
- Experience in Selenium development, including Java
- System Integration Testing
- End to End Testing
- Report Testing
- Interface Testing
- Regression testing
- Functional testing
- Security Testing
- Third Party Integration Testing
- Development experience in creating test automation framework and mentoring team members
- Ability to work effectively within a team and as an individual contributor in a fast-paced changing environment -- multi-tasks, prioritizes and meets deadlines in timely manner
- Ability to acquire knowledge necessary to perform job assignments (technology, product and process)
- Experience with measuring quality and reporting on testing status.
- Knowledge of QA concepts and development principles (e.g. Functional, Integration, Regression, Unit Test)
- Experience with Katalon Studios, Python, Selenium or other equivalent.
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Strong analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong listening and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of test case scripting practices.
- Conforms well to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Reacts to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies to solving business problems.
- Experience in MLM/direct selling industries
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.