Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
doTERRA is looking to immediately hire a full-time accounting position responsible for performing tasks related to Kealakekua Mountain Reserve and other related entities in Hawaii (collectively "Hawaii Entities").. This is a great position for those who want exposure to accounting and business. This position will perform the duties involved with the completion of monthly, quarterly and yearly accounting entries and reports for all entities related to Hawaii Entities. The successful candidate will be able to analyze costs and apply GAAP, research and provide explanations for variances to planned and prior period results, and generate KPI reports on a monthly basis. Additionally, this position will perform business planning, forecast, audit procedures, ad-hoc reports, and various strategic analyses designed to help our Hawaii entities achieve their goals. This position is based at our office in Kealakekua, HI and will report to our International Controller but will work closely with our team there.
· Analyze cost data.
· Prepare journal entries and account reconciliations each month for Hawaii entities
· Ensure timely submission, accuracy and validity of financial reports
· Analyze changes in business processes and understand what updates are required to the financial system to capture the change
· Maintain precise records of all vendor payments
· Assist the International Controller with other various strategic initiatives
· Perform audit procedures over accounts and internal controls as well as assist with external audit requests
· Work on special projects as required
· Tax planning and the development of tax strategies
· Prepare appropriate financial forecasting for the Hawaii entities
· Bachelor degree in accounting and 4 to 7 years of related experience.
· Ability to analyze and reconcile complex accounts and reserves
· Good written, verbal communication and collaborative skills
· Understanding of standard cost systems and concepts
· Ability to research, compile, analyze and interpret data
· Ability to read, analyze and interpret common financial reports, and legal documents
· Good organization skills to balance and prioritize work
· PC proficient, SAP and QuickBooks experience preferred
· Requires a high degree of confidentiality
· Experience with small business accounting
· Creative business planning for small businesses.
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.