Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
- Manage evening and weekend system support (ecommerce system coverage)
- Manage and own triage tickets and system troubleshooting process
- Test and replicate system issues
- Perform and coordinate software acceptance and regression testing
- Participate in prioritization process and manage prioritizing P (P2 & P3) system issues
- Proactively assess and mitigate system risks
- Manage deliverable timelines and work across teams (Dev, DevOps, Ops, QA, FA)
- Act as a platform expert and resource to IT department
- Knowledge and understanding of environments, external systems and dependencies
- Continually ensure clear and timely communication among all stakeholders
- Help drive a data-driven decision-making culture
- Participate in and knowledge of load testing process
- Push and mentor resources to maximize potential
- Continually help refine processes and documentation
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Absolute integrity
- Successful and proven track record of:
- Thriving in a fast paced, flexible, and dynamic environment
- Exceptional troubleshooting and triaging in high pressure situations
- Ability to manage multiple complex items/projects and prioritize competing priorities
- Exceptional communications skills both written and verbal
- Experience with eCommerce applications
- Strong background in process documentation and process improvement
- Strong people skills (communication, negotiation, leadership)
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects and prioritize competing priorities
- Embody the IT Department’s Objective Statement and Culture Statement
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience/background in the MLM industry
- Supervisory experience as a Team Lead, etc.
- Experience/expertise in incident management processes
- Thorough understanding of the Software development life cycle
- Strong understanding of Agile, Enhanced Waterfall, SCALE, MSF and other methodologies - Ability to apply "the appropriate methodologies" to any given situation.
- Mobile, InfoTrax, Distributor Tools experience helpful
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.