Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
The Senior Manager of Leadership Development will help drive company values and philosophy through training and content development strategically linked to doTERRA’s mission and vision. The position works to identify and address employee and organizational development needs. The position is responsible for ensuring effective training programs are in place to develop leadership bench strength and overall cultural strength. Training programs focus on a variety of topics: including company culture, values, competencies, and management/leadership skills. Conducts needs assessments, designs, and develops training programs. Facilitates the delivery of both custom and corporate training programs. Measures the effectiveness of training to ensure a return on investment.
- Facilitating Leadership and Employee Development Programs
- Helps employees identify specific behaviors that will contribute to leadership excellence.
- Coaches managers to enhance own performance and to improve the performance of employees.
- Helps design, develop and deliver a leadership development program to build effective leadership skills.
- Drives brand values and philosophy in all training and development activities.
- Assists in content development, needs analysis, planning, designing, developing, and implementing.
- Develops and updates training materials for instructor-led, in-person and online learning.
- Work with Training Roles throughout the company to review all curriculum components annually with subject matter experts based on evaluation/feedback.
Managing and Administering Employee Training
- Promotes and informs employees about all training programs.
- Uses effective training methods to ensure employees have a good understanding of competencies and can demonstrate the proper knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Makes any necessary adjustments to training methodology and/or re-trains as appropriate.
Developing Training Program Plans
- Develop communication and roll-out strategy plans for new talent development initiatives.
- Partners with operational leaders to assess if employees demonstrate effective technical and leadership skills.
Evaluating Training Program Effectiveness
- Aligns current training and development programs to effectively impact key business indicators.
- Ensures all training and development activities are strategically linked to the organization’s mission and vision.
- Measures transfer of learning from training courses back to the business.
- Tracks key business indicators to determine the effectiveness of current training and development programs.
- Excellent facilitation skills
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Instruction Design experience
- Content/Curriculum Development
- Excellent organizational, operational, and process/project management skills
- Strong communication and relationship management skills
- High Influencing and consulting skills
- Strong understanding of learning and development discipline
- Ability and willingness to work flexible schedule to support delivery which may vary or exceed the typical workday
- Travel may be required to support multiple locations
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 5-7 years of related experience in talent development
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.