Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
doTERRA is a fun, energetic company with a passion and focus on health and wellness.
We are committed to sharing the life-enhancing benefits of therapeutic-grade essential oils and essential oil enhanced wellness products with the world.
- Always have an eye into the future while working on the present.
- Demonstrate highly-advanced PM Soft Skills (ex: Foresight, organization, leadership, communication, pragmatism, empathy)
- Technical oversight of corporate strategy projects.
- Drive technical projects: Cloud Migrations, Technical Global office opening, Telcom, architecture projects, Basis projects in SAP, etc
- Continually ensure clear and timely communication among all stakeholder and involved parties
- Create an environment of extreme transparency.
- Plan ahead.
- Proactively assess and mitigate project risks
- Drive project requirements with various internal business units and external third party companies
- Write documentation including project objectives, implementation details, and process flow diagrams
- Proactively manage and set deliverable timelines and ensure projects are delivered in a timely manner
- Perform and coordinate software acceptance and regression testing
- Coordinate and manage release of software
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- 5-10 years in one of the following: Telcom, Architecture, Networking, Development, BI or Database management.
- Absolute integrity
- 8-12 years of experience in Project Management experience
- 2-4 years of experience in Business/Systems Analysis and commissions management
- Must be technically minded AND business centric (In that order)
- Unparalleled ability to apply project management tenets in ANY situation or type of project.
- Thorough understanding of the Software development life cycle
- Strong understanding of Agile, Enhanced Waterfall, SCALE, MSF and other methodologies - Ability to apply "the appropriate methodologies" to any given situation.
- Strong background in process improvement and process documentation
- Strong people skills (communication, negotiation, leadership)
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Exceptional communications skills
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects and prioritize competing priorities
- Ability to be independent, lead a team and unify a team without reservation to any of these differing capacities.
- Bachelor’s degree
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Network and telcom architectural understandings
- MLM structure experience
- PM Tool experience: Workfront/Jira/Version One experience
- MBA, PMP, Agile Degree, or 8-10 years of experience preferred
- eCommerce, Mobile, InfoTrax, Distributor Tools experience helpful
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.