Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
doTERRA is looking to immediately hire a full-time accounting position responsible for performing tasks related to doTERRA’ s tax obligations. This is a great position for those who want involvement in both US and international tax accounting and business for a growing company. This position is based at our corporate headquarters in Pleasant Grove, UT and will report to the Senior Director of Tax.
- Prepare/review US corporate federal and state income tax returns.
- Prepare/review international sections of the US federal return, including Forms 5471, 8858, and 1118.
- Manage the annual preparation of FBAR and similar reports
- Manage US employee ex-patriot tax compliance process
- Assist with foreign market tax issues/compliance - specifically Asia markets, Canada, Australia
- Assist with the tax aspects of new market development - specifically Asia markets
- Assist with US and foreign tax provision calculations
- Manage and train tax interns
- Assist the Director of Tax in supporting the Accounting, International and Treasury departments as needed
- Assist the Director of Tax with other various strategic initiative
- Master’s degree (MAcc or MBA)
- CPA certification
- 3 - 7 years tax accounting experience
- International accounting experience preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong organizational, analytical, and time-management skills
- Foreign language abilities a plus, but not required
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.