Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
Job Description: This role will create content for multiple social media platforms and help build effective social media strategies.
- Create original and informative social media content daily on doTERRA US social media platforms.
- Be an internal thought leader of how to best use social media to drive business resulting in growth.
- Ensure standards for quality, branding, and compliance are met.
- Analyze statistics of social media and adjust accordingly.
- Coordinate and create processes around the planning of social media campaigns.
- Collaborate with individuals within doTERRA to publish content promoting doTERRA’s efforts and the overall brand.
- Stay informed by social media updates and advancements.
- Have a strong strategic perspective and take on social media in order to publish content in the most effective way possible.
- Attend frequent photoshoots and help style imagery with fellow social media team members.
- Understanding of multiple social media platforms and effective social media strategy.
- Excellent writing and editing abilities.
- Pay close attention to detail and take pride in work.
- Must be an excellent communicator and communicate with individuals frequently both online and in person.
- Demonstrate skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of marketing, communications, and public relations activities.
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, and organizational skills preferred.
- Ability to work in a high pressure, fast paced environment.
- Self-starter with high degree of motivation.
- Take effective criticism and always look for ways to improve.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with team collaboration and working with multiple corporate department
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.