Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
This role will assist social media platforms in social care, analytics, strategy, and basic social media tasks to our Spanish Market.
- Assist in building social media content for external use
- Knowledge and understanding of multiple social media platforms including: Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Pinterest
- Assist with strategy for targeted promotions and social media campaigns
- Support the marketing team in various additional projects
- Reply to comments on social media as well as interdepartmental emails.
- Currently pursuing a degree in Marketing or Communications.
- Spanish language literacy (written and spoken) is required.
- Excellent personal and professional correspondence skills & communication skills.
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service to external and internal customers on a consistent basis; ability to take control of and resolve customer issues utilizing active listening skills; ability to adapt quickly to changing customer expectations and needs.
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, and diagram form; solve problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to be a self-starter who is comfortable taking the initiative; strong decision-making abilities; strong analytical skills; enthusiasm to continuously learn about new products and product lines. Be flexible and adaptable in all circumstances.
- Assist with campaign strategies, customer support, promotional brainstorming and social media giveaways.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and company needs.
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.