Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
Job Description: The Social Media Content Creator will administer and coordinate content for our social media platforms. Administration includes content strategy, develop brand awareness, generate inbound traffic and cultivate leads and sales.
- Manage Social Media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Curate relevant content to reach the company’s ideal customers.
- Use social media to create and maintain company’s brand.
- Curate and manage all published content (cover images, posts, ads, landing pages, infographics) making sure to follow company’s branding.
- Design, create and manage promotions and social campaigns.
- Compile report for management showing results (ROI).
- Demonstrate ability to map out marketing strategy and then drive that strategy proven by testing and metrics.
- Works effectively with copywriters, graphic designers, website designers, and other social media managers to function as a team in meeting tight deadlines.
- Participate in quarterly photoshoots for future promotions.
- Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (best practices) for measuring the impact of Social Media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Communications or Marketing degree required.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Past experience with social media management platforms.
- Past social media work samples required.
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in Social Media.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Knowledge of French a plus.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Is a team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary (ie: content development, and creation and editing of content).
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
|Function:||Sales and Marketing|
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.