Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
The QA Software Analyst II works closely with our functional and development teams to ensure the systems built and maintained at doTERRA meet expectation and integrate well with the rest of the enterprise landscape. All applications must be maintained globally. Scale, availability, and Performance are key concerns. While we are striving for more comprehensive automation there is no substitute for manual review of applications. The QA Software Analyst II is expected to drive to quality by all means available.
The ideal candidate will be a strong team contributor, will be eager to learn, be relentless in developing their craft as a software professional will seek other’s experience, and will find great satisfaction in the patient pursuit of excellence. doTERRA is an ambitious and growing international company that will provide challenge and reward for years to come.
- Primary responsibility is to ensure quality of both of applications and systems as well as in the tests that are produced to validate those applications and systems.
- Attend code reviews and create manual tests
- Perform reviews of test cases
- Research industry trends and developments in QA
- Refactor tests intelligently and systematically
- Solid in E-Commerce testing skills
- Assists the Development and Operations in diagnosing issues.
- Helps other QA Analysts
- Works with the development team provides aggressive yet realistic estimates. Holds team accountable to their estimates.
- Minimum of 3 years writing and maintaining test scripts for high volume web applications
- Minimum of 5 years testing applications
- Technical Master’s Degree preferred (Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, etc.)
- Data management Testing (SQL, XML, JSON, JPA)
- Web services Testing (REST, SOAP)
- Understanding of Automated Testing using Selenium, Appium, Katlan Studios,
- Continuous Integration and Delivery
- Agile methodologies
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.