Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
Job description: Seeking a highly self-motivated Application Administrator to join our growing IT Infrastructure
Group. The Application Administrator is to deliver support to end users in the appropriate use of various types of software programs efficiently and effectively in fulfilling business objectives. This includes troubleshooting applications for all internal customers, installing third-party application upgrades, facilitating testing and customer acceptance, maintaining application production environments, and performing business analysis activities as needed. Additionally, this role is responsible for creating, maintaining, assigning, and terminating user accounts for internal applications, third-party applications, and Microsoft Active Directory.
- Provides support for application issues including problem analysis, resolution, escalation, security, defect tracking, and reporting
- Communicates problem issues with other application support/business analysts, IT groups, and external vendors to troubleshoot system problems and resolve application issues
- Monitors and follows up with customers on open issues to insure accurate and timely resolutions are provided
- Uses judgment in escalating unresolved issues and communicates status to customer
- Manages changes to the application environment ensuring appropriate testing (to insure solutions perform according to documented specifications and meet business/functional requirements), training, and deployment
- Performs administration of supported applications, including patch and major release upgrades
- Performs data queries, coordinates testing, trains users and provides documentation
- Creates and assigns user login and passwords
- Disables and/or terminates user accounts for leaves of absence or separations, in accordance with established procedure.
- Works with other IT groups to ensure security procedures are maintained and adhered to
- Participates in regular security audits
- Works on small development projects as a business analyst
- Performs backup of all applications and quarterly recover test to insure data integrity
- Completes all other tasks as assigned
- 3-5 years of experience in IT, minimum 2 years in a Business Analyst, Application Support, Technical Support, Security Administration or similar role
- Experienced in software implementation, RDBMS, and reporting tools
- Knowledge of security procedures and technologies, and an understanding of audit processes
- Solid organizational and communication skills
- Ability to establish and maintain client relationships
- Ability to acting as a change agent within the organization
- Ability to see patterns and identify exceptions
- Software lifecycle development methodologies
- Active Directory Domain and Group Policy Administration.
- Microsoft Exchange/Office 365 Server Administration.
- Solid understanding of basic network topologies and concepts.
- Windows OS and Hardware patch deployment.
- Experience with Windows Server 2003/2008/2012.
- Bachelor (4-year) degree, with a technical major, such as engineering or computer science.
- Solid Understanding of basic SAN topologies and concepts.
- Microsoft SharePoint Server Administration.
- Systems Administration/System Engineer certification in Microsoft Technologies.
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.