Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
Job Title: Sr. Database Developer
Department: International IT
Reports to: Sr. Functional Analyst Lead
The Sr. Database Developer will help with database development and design involving data conversions, migrations, and extraction from a ctreeRTG database.
- Automate data processes using Linux scripts, java programming, or SQL scripts
- Write and maintain complex SQL queries, scripts, and stored procedures
- Maintain c-tree hooks programs written in c
- Design and develop data validation processes for c-tree, MS SQL, and postgres databases
- Design, develop, and maintain data warehouse processes using RabbitMQ, APIs, or services
- Extract, convert, and deliver data to other systems and teams
- Analyze options and recommend solutions and technologies
- Document processes
- Experienced Database Administrator for c-tree, MS SQL, and postgres
- Competence in SQL complex queries, scripts, and stored procedures
- Experience with Linux commands and scripting
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems
- Exceptional communications skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Some Java and c development skills
- Basic understanding of APIs and Services
- Some experience with RabbitMQ
- Knowledge of EVO-DTX products
- Experience/background in the MLM industry
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.