Origin: a Latin derivative
meaning "Gift of the Earth."
At doTERRA we encourage all employees to seek out opportunities that will expand their skill set. We strive to help achieve personal career goals by providing opportunities of growth and movement throughout the company.
Job Description: A Content Editor responsible for ensuring a consistent voice, look, and feel for public facing content produced by doTERRA. Is creative, innovative, and able to easily adapt to changes in deadlines or projects. Comfortable working in a collaborative environment and using data to make content decisions. Write and coordinate content creation for education materials, training programs, and education initiatives.
- Helps maintain a consistent brand voice and style; maintains a blog style guide.
- Implements search engine optimization into articles and posts.
- Help writers understand and navigate practices and procedures within the company.
- Ensure consistent voice in written content produced by the Marketing and Education teams.
- Edit and proofread content from the writing team.
- Creates and publishes content in CMS (Hybris); updates content as needed.
- Writes clear, concise, and grammatically correct content for various projects.
- Strategizes with team on content to be produced.
- Works with Sr. Writer to ensure that content is consistent.
- Edits all online content the marketing team produces including emails, articles, YouTube descriptions, training materials, brochures, booklets, and other social media content.
- Collaborates with the legal team to ensure compliance needs are met.
- Ability to communicate and write effectively, to generate well-written content quickly and work independently.
- Bachelor degree in English, Journalism, Communications, or related field.
- An eye for detail, accuracy, and an expert grasp of grammar.
- Excellent writing, proofreading, and editing skills.
- Experience with search engine optimization.
- 3+ years of experience writing for online formats.
- Familiarity with the Chicago Manual of Style.
- Self-motivated and organized.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team setting.
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
doTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.